Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An added link...

I've been trying to figure out a way to post some work I've done, an online portfolio you could say. In the past I've used Zenfolio, and as much as I liked it - I'm cheap and didn't want to continue paying for it. =)
I decided to create a wordpress account and post my designs/photos/logos all that good stuff there. So yes, it's a blog layout, but it works. I posted a link over on the right hand column of my blog - so go check it out if you want. It will be a place for my photos/designs/logos/projects, all that good stuff.
Like I said, it's nothing too exciting now, just a few recent pictures.

Anywho - have fun with it. =)
There are room for comments so critique me if you wish.

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

oooo...i hope the Edison logo will make it there when the project is finished. Sandwich party Friday night!