Thursday, March 19, 2009

march-tastic

It seems like just yesterday I was scraping off my car in the Ivy Tech parking lot, silently cursing at the weather. I spent last week in Florida, which was the perfect medicine for my winter-itus. The weather was perfect, 81 and not a cloud in the sky...but when I called home I was always bummed to hear the forecast that everyone else was going through. If you think you've had a lazy week, you might want to check yourself - - I'm pretty sure the only things we had to consider was the placement of our towels on the beach and where we were going to grab dinner each night. It was the perfect week to be gone, and now that I'm home...I can feel summer approaching.

But before summer arrives, it's another quick trip to Florida with Eric and my dad. As you're reading this you probably want to punch me - - just remember that when I get home it's back to the real world of due dates, projects, and all that other school related stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love going away on vacation - - but in the back of my mind rests the stress I'm going to feel when I get home. I confess...I'm not a good relaxer.

No comments: