Monday, March 17, 2008

Destination :: Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Vacation is so close I can actually feel it. Our flight leaves in the morning from Ft. Wayne, so I'm blogging from my dad's in Angola right now. I'm super stoked about our trip, the weather isn't going to be 70 and sunny...but take me to snow covered mountains any day and I will be just fine! Like I said in my previous post I'm thrilled to see the fellas out there, I haven't seen them since June (they were up here playing for my birthday) - but I haven't been out there to see them in 6 years. We will be spending most of our time out skiing/snowboarding and then getting some good eats at some familiar restaurants. The band "Duckbutter" (one of our friends is the drummer) is playing several nights while were out there, so I'm sure we will be getting a taste of that while we hit up The Tugboat. Greg's band has some gigs while we're out there as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if we checked them out a few times.

I hope everyone has a great week while I'm gone. I will be posting pictures when I get back (no internet while I'm gone...bummer*)

Oh and don't worry, there will be pics of my snowboarding extravaganza as well - -


Until next time....
byeeee*

2 comments:

Heather Stevens said...

Aww Allison! I hope you have TONS of fun! I will miss you!!

Jeff Myers said...

Come back