Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mexico Re-Lived


We started off our night at Hacienda (duh), made our way to the Dollar Theatre, then back to my house for another movie and lots of laughter! When I'm around these girls there is never a dull moment. We talked a lot about last years trip to Mexico and what we hope to happen this year when we go back. Our stories are all unique, how we each got to this point in our lives is different - but we are all the same in Christ. I love sharing my life/stories/triumphs/struggles with these girls and they are more like sisters than anything else. Of course there are some of us that are closer than others, but when we all get together - you would never know the difference. 


Ox & Rhino

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for being who you are. and helping me through my walk with christ. i love you rhino babe!

Melinda said...

So I finally updated my blog.....and went to read yours and saw that you did with your girls what I spent today doing with my girls!!! Reconnecting/girlie/Jesus time rocks! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I know i have said this before but thanks for having us over!
Your awesome!
Love youuu!!!