Monday, March 10, 2008

Outre :: It's The Niche




The photo shoot at Outre went well today. Eric and I woke up early, hit up a Starbucks and got to the store just in time to meet Yoshi there. I spent most of the morning as the "assistant" helping the guys change their shirts and jackets - holding coats when need be - and occasionally chatting with the photographer about what exactly he was trying to accomplish with these pictures. To tell you the truth, I would much rather have been the assistant than be in any pictures. I'm not a fan of being photographed - and when Silouan got in my face with the camera...I freaked. *you will not be seeing those photos...unless they photoshop the heck out of them and they land on the Outre website*

It made for a long day and a quick trip to Indy for this girl - Hopefully my next stay will consist of a few more days... =)




No comments: