Monday, March 10, 2008

Vacation...Finally


My brother and dad have been planning a trip to Colorado for a while now. They had asked me to go and at the time I didn't know where spring break fell for Ivy Tech. This last weekend we all got to talking - and it hit me that they leave next Tuesday...and my spring break starts this weekend. I looked at my dad and said "umm...sign me up!" - - I leave a week from tomorrow for Steamboat. My family use to go out there once a year, since then a lot has changed and the last time I was out there was probably 6 or 7 years ago. I'm totally pumped to see the gang out there - I haven't skied in forever....so I figured if I'm going out there for almost a week...lets try snowboarding. =) haha...Don't worry, I will post pictures when I get back. All I know is Eric tried to snowboard once, and quit within the first day....hopefully I'm not such a wimp - wish me luck!

Tuesday - Sunday ... I can't wait to leave this apartment and get away for that week. I won't have a thing to worry about, and for once can just act normal (without due dates and school expectations). How refreshing!!

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Yea for vacations. Boo for Allison being gone.

Angie Aquila said...

Aww - have sooo much fun!