Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Leaders "Chick Night"

We had a Sandwich Party last night at Skoutz's and of course we made shirts to prove it.

We are all so different, I think that's why we get a long so well - - there's always a good balance. Especially when it comes to shirt decorating....

Brooke - She just slaps the puff paint on and calls it a day - no matter how it turns out, she's happy.
Sarah - she's over there MEASURING out everything. Getting placement JUST right.
Rachel - she's quiet, but all of a sudden you look over and she's got her shirt perfectly complete.
Ang - ...well she's the laugher. She's always wanting people's opinions, but in the end she doesn't need any help at all.
Me - I'm the technical one, it's gotta be different - - and if I screw up I take it way too personally.

Steph and Katie weren't able to attend - - but don't worry we have your shirts for you! =) GSM won't be the same on Sunday...we will be busting out our creations for the world to see. haha

Love you girls!


2 comments:

Melinda said...

LONG LIVE PUFFY PAINT!

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Our personalities scream from these descriptions of our decorating techniques. I love that you typed "measuring" in all caps.

Sorry I stole your number. I'm an idiot!!!! Thanks for not hating me forever.

Four Square or Four Squared?!