Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are you the exception....or the rule?



"He's Just Not That Into You" - - I enjoyed it, as did the girls I went with. It was funny and it's not your normal chick flick at all. Although I've told a couple guys that they may not like it, they should go see it anyways. The cast is great, and I found that Justin Long is surprisingly charming, Bradley Cooper plays kind of a tool, and Ben Affleck is just trying to figure things out (poor guy). The girls played every part perfectly, from "what do you do if he doesn't call" girl, to "if he does call, how do I know he's not calling another girl and telling her the same thing" girl - - Are you the exception or the rule?

I would go see it, male or female.



1 comment:

Angie Aquila said...

i am soo glad you enjoyed it! I was soo sick on Friday and Saturday with strep throat so I was stuck at home.

let's get coffee soon**