Monday, March 22, 2010

...She's baaaack*

Please excuse my absence...it's been several months since my last post and a lot has transpired. Between my 8 full months living in Indianapolis, my mom getting married, Eric and my Dad both have gotten engaged - - and finding out that I only have a YEAR left of walking into Ivy Tech's wonderful glass doors. (insert sigh of relief and huge happy scream here)

Who knows what will be posted as I continue ranting and raving of my wonderful life.

Get ready for the random comments and photos..

Fellow Bloggers/Readers,
Thank you for opening up your creative minds and letting me back into the family*


3....
......2
....1

It's go time*

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Yippee!!!! This makes me excited. I miss you!

Nicole ditto said...

I agree 100% with Skoutz! Yay!