Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A day in my shoes...

Today was an exceptionally good day - I can't say that they always happen, but I've decided that when they do occasionally show up I'm going to share it with you.

It started off with a good 'ol protein shake, chocolate too - yum. I've decided that my 1st professor of the day needs some added spunk in his daily routine cuz the guy is just too plain and chill for me. (yes i said too chill for me) I hate to multitask while he's chatting, but seriously man...I need added bolts of SOMETHING...anything. After learning more about shutter speeds and exposure, focusing and getting my "oh so photojournalistic" assignment back it was off to Starbucks. Can I just tell you that every time I get a coffee it just puts a smile on my face, that's the easiest way to light up my day. Anywho, I remember hearing Rob this weekend at GCC and his piece of advice about saying a silent prayer for each person we come in contact with this week, and let me just say - - it's awesome and it works! Maybe that's why this day has been so interesting.

So Starbucks was great, we all know that - and from here on out the day just gets more interesting. My 2nd class is, well, it's a drawing class full of ALL sorts of fun people. We're working on a project right now that deals with Negative/Positive Shape Integrations. FUN STUFF. That is, if you like tedious things, and working with an exacto knife. (I got the tedious stuff down, but exacto knife - - - I'm no surgeon...and any sharp object in my hands is always dangerous) I had a run-in with a knife to the toe once...that's a whole different story (ha) That class is a Soap Opera waiting to happen, but we won't go into those details either, cuz I'm not quite sure who stops by this here blog of mine. *Is it bad to lie about your relationship status to someone?....that's all I'm sayin*

After all of that it was time for my haircut with the lovely Debbie Mann, the woman is genius! She didn't do much, but I feel like I lost 10lbs of hair =) good things! Now I'm at home relaxing before meeting up with 2 amazing and incredible ladies....

they just called and we're meeting at Starbucks (oh geezz....i can always go for a second round!)

....this post is To Be Continued....

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I'm so glad you joined us tonight. I can't wait to read part 2. Good luck on the math test tomorrow.