Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1st Day at Outre'

All in all today was a good day. Reek and I woke up and took a nice 10mi bike ride....mom and Kevin will be happy to hear that the brisk ride included LOTS of hills...big ones I might add. We got to the store and started getting down to business. I was able to meet the new intern, Kat, she's great. We get along really well and she's willing to learn all she can...which is keeping me on my toes. I'm able to teach what I've learned so far through my classes, like anything you do - this is just a huge learning experience for all of us.

The next few days will be spent getting our 3 minds around Eric's new website, and creating different graphics to use. I'm really excited, but will definitely needs to brush up on my creative skills in the next few months.

The countdown to the Indy 500 continues, I picked up my Pink Lloyd shirt on Monday - and it's perfect! :) There will be several pictures to come, and I'll also be sporting my pink/black sunglasses that were a must have for the event. Alex Lloyd is my driver - - I will be cheering his name nice and loud come race day on Sunday =) Pray for no rain!

So...minus the trek into the parking garage and up 6 flights of stairs....it was a fabulous day in the city*

1 comment:

DC Curry said...

More please! I miss your writings...